In a world that is plentiful in financial institutions, investment banks, and stock markets, there is no doubt that there is also a rich supply of desirable Master of Accounting salary ranges available to educated professionals. For accounting professionals who possess both a Bachelor’s Degree and the desire to work with math and numbers, the pursuit of a Master of Accounting Degree from an accredited school can provide them with considerable advantages in the field. These advantages include enhanced mathematical and problem solving skills, entry into a job market that is expected to grow up to 16%, and potential Master of Accounting Salary of between $60,000 and $100,000 per year. there are many outstanding schools that offer Master of Accounting Degree programs to eligible individuals, and a few of those top schools are described below.
1. Brigham Young University-Marriot: Brigham Young University-Marriot is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Schools. This university offers a Master of Accounting Degree program to individuals who possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree. The tuition cost for this program is $5,950 per semester.
2. New York University-Stern: New York University-Stern is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. This university offers a joint Bachelor/Master of Accounting Degree program. The tuition cost for this program is $33,476 per semester.
3. University of Phoenix: The University of Phoenix is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and it is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. This university offers a Master of Accounting Degree program to individuals who possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree. The tuition cost for this program falls between $17,805 and $27,165.
Master of Accounting Salary Details
An individual who possesses a Master of Accounting Degree through an accredited school will be offered a lucrative Master of Accounting Salary as a professional in his or her field. On average, an accounting professional who has just started out in the accounting field will earn an average of $59,000 per year. However, as his/her experience, skill level, and reputation become enhanced with time, he/she can expect to acquire increased promotions and Master of Accounting Salary potentials of up to $100,000 or more per year.
Fortunately, there is an outstanding variety of Master of Accounting jobs through which a professional can enhance his/her experience, skills, and reputation as an accounting professional. Provided below is a detailed list of some of the best Master of Accounting careers that this field has to offer.
1. Controllers: Controllers are in charge of accounting, payroll, reporting, accounts payable, and accounts receivable operations in banks, companies, businesses, and schools everywhere. On average, these professionals earn $174,321 per year.
2. Cost Accountants: Cost Accountants assist managers in developing efficient, cost-effective production and business procedures. They also provide companies, banks, corporations, and schools with the tools that are needed for them to obtain financial goals. On average, these professionals earn $63,000 per year.
3. Investor Relations Managers: Investor Relations Managers are in charge of facilitating effective communication between a business and its financial community. They are also involved in overseeing a business’s investment strategies. On average, these professionals earn $102,473 per year.
From Accountants to Controllers, there are many great career opportunities that can provide the qualified accounting professional with a rewarding Master of Accounting salary in the growing financial industry.